Youth Martial Arts – Our Featherweight Warriors program teaches students the value of fitness, discipline, and respect, while giving them skills to defend themselves.
New Students: Schedule a free trial lesson by contacting us here!
Hey, Look down here! It’s the FAQ!
Here’s what you need to know about us.
1. Yes, we have beginners classes. In fact, most of our classes are beginner classes.
2. Yes, we teach self-defense
3. You can purchase one class at a time, you don’t have to sign up for a year long contract.
4. No, you don’t have to spar or fight anybody if you don’t want to.
5. Nobody’s going to judge you if you’ve never thrown a punch before.
6. Yes, we have “conditioning” or “kickboxing” or whatever the kids are calling it these days. If you’re looking to get fit, check out our Muay Thai or conditioning classes.
6. Yes, we have a kids program.
7. We have two floors. That means two classes at once. Parents, wouldn’t you love to do yoga or Tai Chi while your kids do their martial arts classes? Maybe you’d like to do yoga while your significant other does Muay Thai in the same building? We’re making it happen.
8. We host events and rent space. If you’re interested in hosting an event at Tandang, let us know.
9. We teach yoga. At a martial arts studio. Very Yin and Yang. Very spiritual. Also very convenient.
10. Don’t see what you’d like on our schedule? Let us know. We can’t teach 24 hours a day, but we’re pretty good about accommodating our students. If you’re serious about training with us, we’ll be serious about you.